- Benefits of Satwavajay chikitsa
- Health is a state of physical, mental, and social well-being in which disease and infirmity are absent. But in today’s busy world we have lost the synchronization of body, mind, and soul. We cook food while taking our kid’s homework. We plan our day while dusting the house along with listening to the music. We plan our work while bathing. We are in a hurry and worry state of mind to complete all our tasks and thus losing the connection about
what we are doing now and what I am feeling now right at this moment.
Ayurvedic satwavajay chikitsa is a unique approach that exactly does the same for us and benefits us with this lost synchronization.
2. Regulation of thought processes.
3. Retraining of ideas.
4. Channeling presumptions.
5. Corrections of objectives and ideas.
6. Proper guidance and advice for taking the right decisions.
8. To be in the present moment.
9. It will bring positive anatomical changes in the brain thus making it more efficient.
10. Improve sleep quality.
11. Improves quality of work and efficiency.
12. Perform all daily chores mindfully.
And much more…
Ayurvedic satwavajay chikitsa helps us to gain a stable and harmonious life and reduces the chances of mental disorders.
Are you seeking help? We are there to help you!
Vaidya Uma Bhoir